Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Praise for Dr. Tracy Hays

She is truly a beam of sunshine in the darkest of times. I have had my share of those dark times over the last few years. From infertility to preterm labor with twins to chronic pelvic pain, Dr. Hays helped me stay focused on what was important, listened to all my fears and concerns regardless of how irrational or unfounded, and managed the care of myself and my sweet, darling babies with great professionalism, warmth and attentiveness. I could not ask for a better doctor.

Tomorrow, I'm having surgery to hopefully alleviate the pain I've been experiencing for the last few weeks. Throughout this stressful time, she has repeatedly been an advocate for me and has not only monitored my physical well being she has taken into consideration how surgery affects how I function as a mother to 3 babies. She listens and she acts. I feel understood by her, and I feel cared for in a way that most physicians couldn't possibly replicate.

She is more than a doctor. She brings to her job something special that anyone who works around her is immediately aware of. I appreciate everything she has done for me. Thank you, Dr. Hays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.