Saturday, March 15, 2008

Neil the critic

Our three year old has many opinions as most children his age do. We enjoy getting Neil's perspective on all sorts of random things. After a few hours with Neil, we both frequently find ourselves quoting him, often while giggling. In order to share the amusing perspective of our little guy, my husband has started a blog, http://www.neilthecritic.blogspot.com/, to share his funny insights.

Although the blog is mostly about Neil, it also reflects my husband's focus on music, politics, or whatever is on his mind these days. My hubby also has a habit of editing out anything that goes against his idea of what is right (i.e., you won't see Neil discussing how awful Steely Dan is, why Bush is the best president ever or how yummy meat is). Since he can't edit my posts, he can't edit my gently tormenting him.

oh yes i can! - c.

1 comment:

Rhea said...

Cute post! I'll have to check out the new blog.